Frinly Photo Sharing Widget
The Frinly widget displays up to 5 photos from a Frinly photostream. This is the same widget that is running on http://www.josephtinsley.com
Download a zipped version HERE
1. Make sure you have the Widget plugin available at http://automattic.com/code/widgets/
2. Upload the "Frinly-Photo-Sharing-Widget" directory to your plugins folder, /wp-content/plugins/widgets/
3. Activate it through the plugin management screen.
4. Go to Themes->Sidebar Widgets and drag and drop the widget to wherever you want to show it.
= 2.0 =
* Added user admin control panel
= 1.0.1 =
* Fixed XML parsing error